The Department of Bioproducts and Biosystems Engineering welcomes employers to host a 1-hour Employer Info Session for our students (their prospective employees). The planning process is easy.
- When you Contact Us, please indicate dates and times that work best for you or your team.
- It is suggested that you provide food for the students. The food will depend on the time of day you settle on (see options below).
- We will request your company's logo and description so we can advertise the session to the students.
- If you are hiring, provide us with the job description so students have it ahead of time.
- Consider scheduling interviews while on campus. The interviews can be schedule before and/or after your Employer Info Session to make the best use of your time.
Options for Food
If you are hosting an Employer Info Session near lunch or dinner, the following delivery options are familiar with our campus: