BBE undergraduate programs integrate engineering, science, technology, and management into all degree programs taught by internationally recognized faculty.
Explore our two majors:
Bioproducts and Biosystems Engineering
A degree in Bioproducts and Biosystems Engineering (BBE) prepares students to address society's growing material, food, and energy demands using renewable resources, and develop engineering solutions to protect and enhance our environment.
- Over 75% co-op and internship placement rates for our undergraduates
- Over 95% job placement rates
- $64,857-$80,000 estimated starting salary of our graduates
- 4+1 Integrated Degree Program—earn two degrees (bachelor’s and master’s) with our 5-year integrated program
Download the Bioproducts and Biosystems Engineering major overview PDF!
Sustainable Systems Management
A degree in Sustainable Systems Management (SSM) is a comprehensive systems approach to advancing solutions for processes and products, commercial and industrial businesses, buildings, and energy systems that promote sustainability. Gain the knowledge and skills to integrate the goals of economic growth and development in global markets while protecting public health and the environment.
- Over 94% job placement rates
- $46,500-$80,000 estimated starting salary of our graduates
Download the Sustainable Systems Management major overview PDF!
Schedule a tour of our facilities! Explore our classrooms, labs, and the St. Paul Campus. Meet with current students and faculty, and learn more about our majors.