Bioproducts and Biosystems Science, Engineering and Management Graduate Degree Program
The Bioproducts and Biosystems Science, Engineering and Management Graduate Degree Program provides a strong foundation in the basic sciences, engineering, and management.
You will have research opportunities in many areas and can specialize your research in topics such as renewable energy, biomaterials, food safety and security, land and water resources, precision agriculture, and much more.
Research in our department is focused on eight key strategic areas, guided by internationally recognized faculty.
- Air Quality and Animal Agricultural Systems
- Biomass Conversion and Utilization
- Bioengineering, Biotechnology, Bioprocessing
- Building Systems
- Environmental Management and Sustainable Systems
- Land and Water Resources
- Renewable Energy
Learn about the requirements you need and how to apply.
- December 15 for the fall semester (primary and recommended application time)
- August 15 for spring semester
There are a variety of funding opportunities available to graduate students, including fellowships and research and teaching assistantships.
See a list of resources to help you with all aspects of your education.