Students interested in applying for the bioproducts and biosystems science, engineering and management graduate program need to apply online.
Do not submit paper or fax copies of materials as it will delay the processing of your application.
1) Create an account and complete your application on the University of Minnesota graduate program online application system.
2) Include the following materials with your application:
- Three letters of recommendation that include a thoughtful and candid evaluation of the applicant's qualifications.
- One- to two-page purpose statement focusing on your career objectives, teaching or research experience, and publications (if any).
- Your detailed CV/resume.
- Unofficial transcripts. English translations should also be uploaded together with original language transcripts, if the transcript is not in English.
3) Pay the non-refundable application fee by using a valid credit card.
- U.S. citizen or permanent residents: $75
- International: $95
4) Submit your application.