Department and University-wide fellowships
The department has fellowships for currently-enrolled graduate students. Announcements and applications are sent via e-mail as they become available.
Department fellowships include:
- Buckman Fellowship
- Forest Worker Fellowship
- Fred G and Marty P Bergsrud Fellowship
- Hugo J and Helen K Pawek Fellowship
- William Wilcke Fellowship
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program
- U.S. Department of Energy Scholarships and Fellowships
- EPA Science to Achieve Results (STAR) Graduate Fellowships
- American Association of University Women (AAUW) Educational Funding and Awards
- Graduate Women in Science research funding opportunities
Most assistantships are driven by faculty research or teaching needs, so it is best to contact faculty directly.