2004 Folwell Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55108
- B.S. - Geological Sciences, University of Minnesota, Duluth. 2003.
- B.S. - Chemistry, University of Wisconsin, River Falls. 2008
Areas of Interest
My current areas of interest lie in the development of bio-renewable materials for commercial applications. We are currently working on a project to develop bioplasticizers from vegetable oils to replace the currently used petroleum based phthalates in PVC applications. We are also using these bioplasticizers in bioplastics to produce completely bioderived polymeric materials for various applications.
- BBE 3013
- BBE 4403
- BBE 4402
- BBE 4533
- Kandula, S; Stolp, L; Grass, M; Woldt, B; Kodali, D; Synthesis and Functional Evaluation of Soy Fatty Acid Methyl Ester Ketals as Bioplasticizers. J. Am. Oil Chem. Soc. (2014), Ahead of Print.
- Kodali, DR; Stolp, LJ; Bhattacharya, M; Bio-renewable plasticizers derived from vegetable oil. U.S. Pat. Appl. Publ. (2013), US 20130228097 A1 20130905.
- Rusterholz, DB; Klyczek, KK; Stolp, LJ; Williams, RE; Wellnitz, NJ; Design and synthesis of TRPV1 antagonists: Inclusion of a D region binding moiety and a stereocenter. Abstracts of Papers, 232nd ACS National Meeting, San Francisco, CA, United States, Sept. 10-14, 2006