This company has offices in Peekskill, New York and Greensboro, North Carolina
Environmental Engineering Solutions, P.C. (EES) is an environmental consulting firm, located in Peekskill, New York. EES specializes in air, waste (hazardous, medical, solid, liquid), water, and regulatory compliance management. They are looking to hire a self-motivated Engineer. The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He/She/They will coordinate with other engineers and Project Managers to ensure all aspects of each project are completed as required.
• Engineering Degree in Chemical, Civil, or Environmental
• High level of proficiency in PC skills to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and CAD
• Ability to read/interpret drawings, bidding process (evaluation, negotiation, award)
• Project Management experience
• US Driver’s License, own car
• Communicate with clients to take detailed project specs and clarify specific requirements of each project
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/subcontractors
• Attend periodic project meetings in NY Metropolitan area
• Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets, and experience.
• Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
• Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis
• Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
Please email your resume and cover letter to Michelle Hanks at email@example.com