Zurich Medical is currently have an opening for a full-time Engineering Internship for the summer of 2020. Zurich Medical Inc. is a company that intends to provide value in the medical device industry by developing proprietary medical devices with cardiac and vascular applications that are easier and more cost effective to use. These single-use, non-implantable devices are designed and developed to target healthcare markets around the world that are resource constrained.
- Risk assessment including failure mode analysis and mitigation
- Process validation, verification test protocols and reports
- Labeling, process development, fixture design, document and design control, etc.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Prudent attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Quick learner
- Completed minimum of two years engineering and/or technical coursework
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Visit this webiste to apply for access to the Scitech Job Board and search for this position