Resources for Employers
Employers are encouraged to take advantage of the following resources in an effort to fill open positions with qualified applicants.
About our undergraduate degree programs
We offer two majors:
- Bioproducts and Biosystems Engineering
- Sustainable Systems Management
Each major has areas of specialization. Students choose one area in their respective major based on their interests.
Bioproducts and Biosystems Engineering areas of specialization:
Sustainable Systems Management areas of specialization:
- Building science and technology
- Corporate sustainability
- Energy systems
- Sustainable products and business management
Let us help you promote your jobs
Job descriptions can be sent to us for immediate disbursement to our students. Contact Marlee Schlief, 612-624-9603, firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact a career center on campus.
- To hire engineering students or graduates:
Contact the College of Science and Engineering Career Center
- To hire marketing and management, building science, or corporate environmental management students or graduates:
Contact the College of Food, Agricultural and Natural Resource Sciences Career and Internship Services
Participate in employer info sessions, career fairs
Participating in employer information sessions and campus career fairs are a great way to get in front of students.
- Complete our Contact Us form to schedule an Employer Info Session
- Be part of a career fair on campus: