Partnerships built on history and tradition to benefit students
The BBE Advisory Council consists of organizations, government agencies, businesses and individuals. These members are actively engaged in the broad areas of bioproducts and biosystems. They support the educational and research mission of the department through the following subcommittees:
- Academic Advisory - Support the faculty with undergraduate curricula and accreditation of the departmental programs.
- Placement, Scholarship and Council Membership - Leverage industry partners to provide students with financial support, networking and employment opportunities, which will in turn grow the Council.
- Student Recruitment and Retention - Assist with bringing new students to our programs and then providing services and activities to retain them throughout their college career.
Board of Directors
- Charles Abbas, Archer Daniel Midland
- Wayne Anderson, Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
- Ted Bather, AMEC Foster Wheeler
- Mike Deaner, Rockland Flooring
- Walter Eshenaur, SRF Consulting
- David Kolsrud, DAK Renewable Energy and The Funding Farm
- HS Muralidhara, Retired
- Dan Peterson, Toro Company
- Art Rankin, Lake States TAPPI/North Central PIMA